Well, Moo Crew, our three-weekend road trip across regional Australia has come to an end and we’re so sad it over…
Limited Xmas Pre-Sale: Everything You Need To Know
“All I want for Christmas is…. A GTM 2018 TICKET!” we hear you say!
Well here’s all the details you’ll need to pass on to Santa to ensure that golden ticket is sitting in your stocking on Christmas morning!
- Our limited Christmas pre-sale kicks off on Friday 1st December 8:00AM local time (for all shows) and will run until Friday 8th December 5:00PM, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets cost $99.90 + booking fee
- Make sure you have your moshtix login details all ready to go – you don’t want to get stitched up by forgetting your log in details at check out!
- When purchasing, ensure you put in the correct details of each attendee (if purchasing for your friends as well), including their FULL NAME and DATE OF BIRTH. Please double check these deets, including spelling, with your mates before you purchase.
- The limited Christmas pre-sale is for General Admission tickets only. NOTE: General Admission tickets are for both under and over 18 years of age – it’s your D.O.B that determines which wristband you get on entry. If you’re after an Udder Mayhem ticket, you’ll have to wait until our general sale next year.
- Maximum of four (4) tickets per moshtix account can be purchased.
- Ensure you’re purchasing from moshtix.com.au
- Remember, viagogo = viaNONO! Same goes for eBay or gumtree – we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of tickets purchased through these outlets, so save yourself the disappointment and avoid these site’s completely.
- Please read the Conditions of Purchase before buying your ticket.
If you do miss out this round, or if you want to wait until you’ve seen the line up first, you’ve still got TWO more opportunities to snap up your ticket! Our usual pre-sale will happen in February after the line-up announcement, followed by our general sale. Stay tuned to our socials for all the deets on these and on our line up announcement!
P.S. GTM 2017 sold out in record time this year… just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Groovin the Moo is a licensed, all ages event. BUT if you’re under 16 years of age, make sure you check with your parents before buying your ticket.