The Groovin the Moo 2022 line up drops next Tuesday 1 March. Finally, we know 😅 So now is a great time to make sure you’re prepared. Make sure you read through all the info, we want you to be informed and ready!
Here are all the deets:
TICKET ON SALE 8AM AEDT, THURSDAY 3 MARCH
Tickets will ONLY be available for purchase through Moshtix, you can find them by clicking your region below:
HOT TIP: Groovin the Moo doesn’t do multiple ticket releases so the general sale will be your only opportunity to secure your tickets to GTM2022.
General Admission $129.95 plus fees
The standard ticket that is for everyone regardless of age
- All GA tickets are the same, we do not sell ‘Over 18’ and ‘Under 18’ versions
- On the day of the event, your photo ID and date of birth will be checked and you will receive a wristband that reflects if you’re over or under 18
- Make sure your ID is up to date and won’t be expiring around GTM so your entry process is as quick and easy as possible
- GTM is a licensed, all ages event, BUT if you’re under 16 years of age, be sure to check with your parents before buying your ticket
Udder Mayhem $179.95 plus fees
A special experience ticket (like an upgrade) for 18+
- These tickets are available to purchase for all GTM shows for people 18 years and older
- Treat yourself to one of the best seats in the house!
- Access to exclusive facilities: a dedicated bar, viewing platform to catch a stellar view of our outdoor stages! Plus, the bonus of Udder Mayhem only toilets (always a win)
Moshtix is our ONLY official ticketing outlet. We urge you to double check you are purchasing from http://moshtix.com.au/ and not a third-party ticketing website (such as Viagogo, Tixel, Gumtree, eBay, etc) or an unknown Facebook or Instagram accounts. We cannot confirm the legitimacy of any tickets purchased in these instances.
MOSHTIX ONLY MOSHTIX ONLY MOSHTIX ONLY MOSHTIX ONLY
Fake Facebook and Instagram accounts selling fake festival tickets are starting to become just as bad as Viagogo (ViaNONO ❌ around here). So we wanted to give you some handy advice in case you are in that desperate position where you can’t buy a ticket from our official ticket seller Moshtix.
- Do you know the person?
- Does it actually look like a legit profile? (Be critical, this is your hard-earned cash after all)
- How many friends or followers do they have? Do these ‘friends’ look legit?
- When did they last post and what was it?
- Does this profile look at all suss?
If in doubt, you can always ask a friend or family member for a second opinion and you can always ask us as well – we will do what we can to assist you. If you do wish to buy off somebody please only purchase the tickets if they are being reissued through Moshtix.
We hate seeing our amazing Moo Crew get jipped by fake accounts and ruthless scalpers and want all of you to be purchasing safe, legit tickets to GTM.
When purchasing your GTM2022 tickets, to save you from any extra stress, ensure you already have a Moshtix account (and you know your username and password) and if not, then don’t forget to sign up for an account ahead of sale day. You’ll also need to make sure you have your payment details ready.
If you are purchasing on behalf of your friends:
- Make sure you have everyone’s full name and date of birth ready to go – double check these. If you need to reissue a ticket because of incorrect spelling or a wrong DOB, there is a $10 reissue fee, so make sure it’s correct to start with
- Note: A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased per Moshtix account
After a show completely sells out, our official resale will open through Moshtix, where people who are no longer able to attend can resell their tickets and anyone who missed out can purchase them for cost price. Sign up to the waitlist on the corresponding event ticketing page to secure a spot in the queue.
Note: The availability of tickets is based on the supply re-sold back to Moshtix.
HARD TICKETS / TICKETING OUTLETS
We are not facilitating hard tickets for GTM2022.
COVID CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
All Patrons aged 18 years age or over must be able to present Government approved evidence of being fully vaccinated or a valid medical contraindication certificate issued by a medical practitioner in the form approved by the Chief Health Officer to enter Groovin the Moo 2022. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron who cannot comply.
If you have not previously requested a refund your GTM2020 tickets are automatically valid for use at the same show. You can double check these tickets in the ‘Manage Tickets’ section of your Moshtix Account.
There are plenty of bus services to get you to GTM and home again!
- There will be a Maitland Shuttle ticket available through Moshtix as an add on as well as a Canberra Travel Pass for their Light Rail services. Parking will be limited and ride share will likely have surcharges in place, so these are really good options to look into. See our websites travel section of your specific show
- There will be a bunch of charter bus services running for Maitland and Bendigo that can be purchased directly through the providers themselves, more info is available on the Travel section of our website
Wed 09th Mar
Exclusive GTM2022 Nether Regions T-Shirt
No matter if you’re an OG ‘Moo goer or you’re new to the crew spice up your wardrobe with this fab tee! The shirt will be delivered to your door well before you dance the night away at GTM2022, so you’ll have plenty of time to strut around town AND show it off to all […]
Tue 01st Mar
Get mooovin cause your #GTM2022 line up is here!!! 🐮
Hey besties! Your girl Bessy is here to 👏🏼 spill 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 tea but firstly I’ve gotta let you all know how excited I am to be heading back to you in Maitland, Canberra and Bendigo this April. I can’t wait to enjoy the tunes, dance the night away and make some mems with […]
Fri 28th Jan
GTM2022 is on!!!
It has been a hot minute between Moo’s and we’re super excited to announce that Groovin the Moo is heading back on the road in 2022! We have MISSED YOU so much and can’t wait to get our groove on in Maitland, Canberra and Bendigo. MAITLAND, NSW Saturday 23 April Maitland Showground Wonnarua Country CANBERRA, […]