GTM2022 kicks off in less than a week! We know it can be easy to get swept up in all the excitement and you may forget a few things! So, keep on scrolling for your Groovin hit list before you head to the Moo .
- First thing’s first. YOUR TICKET. Have you got it?
– Print it out and/or make sure it’s saved to your smart phone!
– If you can’t find your tix, DON’T STRESS! Just log into your moshtix account and resend them to yourself!
Valid photo ID. Remember, the name and DOB on your ticket MUST match the details on your ID!
– If you’re over 18, you’ll need to bring a current Government issued ID: Driver’s license, Passport or State Issued Proof of Age Card. We recommend you do not bring any original documents such as your birth certificate.
– If you’re under 18, you can bring one of the following as proof you are the ticket holder; ATM card, school card, library card or bus pass; just some form of ID that has your full name on it.
Proof of vaccination OR be able to show a valid medical contraindication certificate issued by a medical practitioner in the form approved by the Chief Health Officer (if you are 18+)
– Friendly reminder that if you are not feeling well, have any flu like symptoms or are waiting on a PCR test result to please stay home and book in to see your GP.
- Cash &/or Card. We do provide ATM facilities on site but they tend to be quite popular so try to come prepared! All bars will have pay wave just in case you run out.
- A jumper. GTM can get cold at night, so make sure you bring warm clothes! We have a cloakroom on site for you to store your extra bags if you require. Cloakroom costs $10 and runs until 10:30pm at night.
- Make a meeting point. Make sure you and your mates make a meeting point as soon as you get to GTM in case you lose each other and your phones don’t work! We recommend the set times tower!
- Getting there and getting home. The easiest way to get to and from GTM is by hopping on our shuttle buses! Plan ahead, grab your bus ticket and view our shuttles here.
- Most importantly, don’t forget your good attitude, smiling face, positive vibes and of course your best dance moooves! Listen to our official Spotify playlist to get PUMPED!!
Create your personalised schedule, discover new artists and start planning your day at Groovin the Moo! Just log in with your Spotify account to unlock all the features!